Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally

I finally added the Copper Sun that my studio was named after! I also added a link to Art in a carton - haven't done the logo yet. Being involved in that has got my moving on getting my blog moving along. We've both been working so much, we decided to take a couple of days & go up north to the woods to relax. I know I'll find some great found objects while I'm there. Nothing I love better than finding "junk". Well, maybe getting a new flamingo item. The flamingo fetish started when my husband said he didn't want me to put 2 plastic flamingos at my pond... I now have all things flamingo including a small Christmas tree with flamingo ornaments! I even have a beutiful string of flamingo lights in my studio. He doesn't ever say no anymore!

I have lots of art projects going on. I just move from one to the other as feelings move me. And their never complete till I have them out & look at them on & off for awhile. I love to "experiment" with different supplies. If it works for 1 thing why not another? If it works I keep it, if it doesn't, I turn it into something else. If I could do anything I wanted in life, it would be to not "go to work" and stay home in my studio & create all day. That would make me very, very happy! Not that I'm not happy now. I'll add some pictures of art pieces soon.

No comments: