Saturday, July 19, 2008

Purple Angel



I finally finshed a wall hanging for my friend's birthday. She loves purple & angels. This piece was like hard labor - it just did not want to come!
It started out under glass but that just didn't work out! Such is life. I do like the way it ended up anyways! Susan just loved it & that's what counts the most.

At least I think I figured out the basics for this picture thing! Just in time too because my Art in a Carton is on it's way! I have 1 carton done & some pieces done too. Hopefully I'll have another carton done today. I'll try to get it finished on my lunch! If not then by Tues at the latest.

I had to run an errand on Thurday for my husband, so I stopped at 1 of my favorite antique stores on Glendale Ave in Phoenix. I found some great things! 3 wonderful rusty old doorknob plates with skeleton key holes, a rusty doorknob set, more of the glass picture slides & some great postcards & cabinet cards. Some of it will be wonderful for my class in Aug.

No comments: